The employment market is highly competitive. You need to know your strengths and goals to succeed. Take positive steps now to gain or remain in employment is key to achieving your career goals, and be equipped with the necessary skills to seek employment and/or career advancement related to their career goals. These essential skills have life-long value.
Upon completion of this competency- and assessment-based programme awards, participants will be certified competent and will be awarded with a Statement of Attainment (SoA) by the Skillsfuture Singapore (SSG).
At the end of the course, you will be able to
- Enhance your employability
- Improve your likelihood of getting the interview
- Increase your chances of getting hired
Uncertainties & Competencies in the 21st Century
- Know Yourself – The first step to personal success.
- Career action plan – Why you need one?
- Where to look for job opportunities?
Tips for Securing the Interview
- Job hunting
- Do’s & don’ts of writing a cover letter
- Writing an impressive resume
- Job application form (Practice & Critique)
Secrets to A Successful Interview
- Types of job interviews
- Being well prepared for the interview
- Attend the interview confidently
- Create a good impression
Methodology: Mini lectures with active facilitated learning, involving sharing, small group discussions, role plays, exercises, presentations & case studies etc.
Who Should Attend: This course is suitable for operational individuals who seek to enhance employability for the first time or seek re-employment at the workplace. Learners of this course will receive post-course job interview coaching for secured job interviews.
Duration : 2 days (16 hrs)
Time : 9:00am – 6:00pm
Dates: Please select the Registration Button(s) on the right for your preferred class date(s)
Full Course Fee : $320.00 (before fundings; no GST; Eligible for WDA/SSG Funding and Skillsfuture Credits)
Training Grant is subject to SSG’s approval and terms: