Increase and enhance your personal and team’s resilience to meet the challenges of uncertainties brought about by ever changing external environments and increasing pressures from threats and competition. Here is where the fittest will survive.
- Assess the level of resilience at the individual and/ or organisational level and its effects on achieving desired outcomes.
- Examine the area(s) for development in resilience of the individual and/ or organisation to achieve desired outcomes.
- Apply resilience techniques to resolve unexpected challenges.
- Understand the concept and importance to the survival of the individual and the organisation in today’s context
- Learn different methods and tools to assess resilience
- Learn resilience tools and techniques to develop life-long resilience
- Apply resilience tools and techniques to meet uncertainties and challenges at the workplace
This course will be conducted through mini lectures and active and facilitated learning involving interactive activities, group discussions, self-reflection, case studies, revision quizzes and assessments/tests.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for front-line workers, staff in supervisory roles or individuals in professional/talent positions without supervisory responsibilities and the self-employed who wish to achieve personal effectiveness.
Duration : 2 days (16 hrs)
Time : 9:00am – 6:00pm
Course Fee : $450 (no GST)
Nett Fee after Training Grant* : to be confirmed
Dates: Please refer to the Registration Button(s) on the right
Funding Available: subject to SSG approval, and Terms and Conditions