Cohesive team work is essential to create a productive and collaborative work environment. Be an effective supervisor or manager who is able to cultivate open communication and team spirit to achieve organisation goals to develop high impact work teams, as well as monitor and evaluate team’s contributions and performance.
- Establish teams, delegate tasks and allocate resources for teams to achieve organisational goals
- Cultivate open communication and teamwork
- Monitor, evaluate and recognise the performance of teams in a managerial role
- Analyse the team combination required and establish their value in achieving organisational goals
- Identify, elect work team members and align roles, responsibilities, objectives and expectations of the work team to organisational goals
- Communicate the roles, responsibilities, objectives and expectations to the work team and empower team members to accomplish them
- Delegate tasks and allocate resources to facilitate work team towards the achievement of goals and objectives, taking into consideration diversity issues
- Evaluate the impact of task and role delegation among team members on team synergy and make adjustments where necessary
- Encourage teamwork, foster commitment and sense of ownership among team members
- Assess the barriers to group interaction and communication and establish infrastructure to facilitate knowledge management and work team coaching
- Monitor and evaluate team progress and performance in achievement of goals and objectives
- Communicate feedback to the team using the most appropriate means and data
- Provide recommendations to improve performance
- Recognise and reward team work and performance, taking into consideration the implications of diversity issues
This course will be conducted through mini lectures and active and facilitated learning involving interactive activities, group discussions, self-reflection, case studies, revision quizzes and assessments/tests.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for staff in supervisory roles or individuals with the potential to lead teams and aspire to be in positions with responsibilities for the operation and performance of a team of reportees.
Duration : 2 days (16 hrs)
Time : 9:00am – 6:00pm
Course Fee : S$420
Dates : Please select the Registration Button(s) on the right to select your preferred class dates
Funding Available: Subject to SSG’s approval, and Terms and Conditions